05 September 2006

...17 days to go....

arrggghhh! And naturally, today is the day that my laptop decided to give up the ghost... and so did the old back up computer as well... last couple of months I've been juggling my work between the two as some programs work on one, some programs work on the other... but now... nothing works anywhere... luckily they've both been making death rattles over the last couple of weeks, and I know *exactly* what my luck's like with machines so I've been backing up like a paranoid backer upper...
And, also luckily, Comet has a back to school sale on so I've finally had to bite the bullet and buy a spanking new machine... quarter of the price and ten times as powerful as the last computer I brought... which is just wrong... but oh so right!

So once I finish loading things on, should be able to work much faster...

No comments: